|noiseguru out of Chicago, Illinois
Steve Albini ...
- was in Big Black.
- was in Rapeman.
- is in Shellac.
- also briefly was in the Army (a duo with Jay Tiller of Couch Flambeau).
- played bass for Flour.
- is in a band called Deadly Cupcake with Rick Lee and Russell Simins.
- is a very wellknown recording engineer of lots of bands, Steve "don't call me a producer, I'm a recording enigineer" Albini engineered/produced (among others):
- The Amps (Pacer album)
- Bastro (Rode Hard And Put Up Wet album)
- Big'N (debut album)
- The Breeders (Pod album)
- Bush (Razorblade Suitcase album)
- Cheap Trick, Baby Talk 7" (Subpop USA, 1997, SP 393)
- Dazzling Killmen (both regular albums)
- Robbie Fulks (Country Love Songs album)
- PJ Harvey (Rid Of Me album)
- Jesus Lizard (Pure EP)
- Man Or Astroman? (Experiment Zero album and more)
- mclusky (every recording)
- Melt-Banana (several releases)
- Nirvana (In Utero album)
- Pansy Division (CManada 7")
- Pixies (Surfer Rosa album)
- The Ponys (Celebration Castle album).
- Poster Children (Flower Power album and Thinner, Stronger 7" on Subpop USA, SP 88)
- Sandy Duncan's Eye (Sandy Duncan's Eye album)
- Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet (#1 on the Take Outs 7").
- Slint (Tweez album, where he was referred to as a "Fucking Derd Niffer")
- Jon Spencer Blues Explosion (Acme album)
- Spider Virus (debut album on Ng Records)
- Tad (Salt Lick EP)
- Wedding Present (Seamonsters album)
- Wreck (Mikey 7" on Fist Puppet)
- Zeni Geva (he also appears on their records lots o' times)